Pittsburgh - April 19-22, 2018
Full Camp Fee: $775 - Now $725
- Early Warrior Bird Price is $725 for a limited time
- A $200 deposit will lock you in for this special low rate.
- The balance can be paid off in payments to fit your budget.
"Awesome. Tons of fun and I learned a lot. My skating improved, my shot improved, my passing improved. The coaches and campers were all friendly and fun. All hockey all weekend. Nothing could be better." – Matt C.
"Going to this camp was the best thing I've done in 20 years of playing to improve my game!" – Sherwood Cooke
4:00: Orientation (at Rink). Meet the coaches, other players and receive an orientation of the weekend’s events; Get Dressed.
6:00 – 8:00 PM: Ice Session #1
After Ice Session: “Break the Ice Party” – meet and greet the coaches, staff and your fellow players. Appetizers provided. Cash bar.
9:00 – 11:00 AM: Ice Session #2
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM: Lunch on your own.
12:30 – 1:15 PM: Video Review Session – Forward Skating – White Team
1:15 – 2:00 PM: Video Review Session – Forward Skating – Blue Team
2:00 – 3:00 PM: Chalk Talk1
3:30 – 5:30 PM: Ice Session #3
Evening: On your own.
9:30 – 11:30 AM: Ice Session #4
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM: Lunch on your own
1:00 – 2:00 PM: Skaters: Chalk Talk 2; Goalies: Review Skills Video
2:00 – 3:00 PM: Video Review of Scrimmage (Goalies review scrimmage video from goalie’s perspective with Coach Jim)
3:30 - 5:30 PM: Ice Session #5
7:30 PM - Camp Banquet - The cost of the meal is included in your camp fee. We hope you will all join us for some fun and camaraderie. Cash Bar.
Note: To players attending with spouse, friend or family, they are welcome to attend for a nominal additional charge. Please let us know in advance if you plan to bring a guest.
9:30 - 11:30 AM: Ice Session #6
- 12 hours of on ice instruction from our high level staff
- Off ice coaching in the form of chalk talks and video review sessions
- Camp Banquet on Saturday Evening
- "Break the Ice" Social on Thursday Evening
- A custom jersey; socks and a water bottle
- Lodging and transportation are NOT included
Cranberry Twp., PA 16066
|Choose Registration Option|
|Pay in Full||$ 725.00|
|Pay in Full ( Alumni w/ $40 Uniform Credit )||$ 685.00|
|Deposit for Pay in Full||$ 200.00|
|Deposit for Pay in Full ( Alumni w/ $40 Uniform Credit )||$ 200.00|