- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a camp spot. The balance is due 45 days prior to the start of camp.
- If cancellation is more than 45 days before the start of camp:
- Entire amount can be applied to a future camp with no penalty*
- If cancellation is more than 15 days, but less than 45 days before the start of camp:
- No monies paid are refundable, and the $200 deposit is forfeited.
- Remaining balance may be applied to a future camp.
- If cancellation is 15 days or less before the start of camp:
- Entire camp fee is forfeited, with the following exceptions:
- If cancellation is due to injury, 50% of camp fee will be given as credit toward a future camp. A doctor’s note is required.
- A player has the option of sending a replacement player in his or her place. It is the responsibility of the canceling player to find such a substitute.
* Deposit from cancelled camp may not be used to place a deposit on a new camp registration. When registering for a new camp, player must pay a new $200 deposit. In the comments field of the registration form, make note of your existing credit (or alternatively send an email), and the original $200 deposit will be credited to your new registration. Thus you will have $400 paid toward the new camp registration.
Note : We ask for full payment of all fees 45 days prior to a camp. We do not want to discourage players from paying the full amount by this date or sooner. Therefore, there is no risk to the amount above $200 outside of the 45 days before camp. For example, if you pay a camp fee of $675 in full when you sign up 3 months before a camp, only the $200 is non-refundable, until 45 days prior to camp. If you need to cancel, and it is still more than 45 days before camp, the remaining funds ($475 in this case), at your request:
1) Will be credited to your credit card or returned in the form of a check, or
2) Kept on account (along with the deposit) as credit toward a future camp