What is Our Guarantee?
Our money-back guarantee is quite simple. If you attend our camp and we fail to meet or exceed your expectations, we will gladly refund your entire camp fee. That’s it. Period!
What is the catch?
There is no catch.
No other camp provides such a guarantee, how can Weekend Warriors?
Your satisfaction is our #1 goal. By attending one of our camps, you will substantially improve your skill, and your knowledge of the game, and you will have fun doing it. We rely heavily upon word of mouth to promote our camps. You will leave wanting to tell all of your friends and teammates what a great experience you had at Weekend Warriors. If we cannot meet this goal, then we will fail. Thus, we work hard to not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
Many camps will ask you to complete a feedback survey at the end of the camp. This helps to make improvements for future camps. But that doesn’t help improve your current camp experience.
At our camps, we go two steps further.
- We will ask for your expectations prior to the camp. By knowing them ahead of time, we can work to not only meet, but exceed them.
- Further, we will ask for your feedback after the first two ice sessions. If we are failing you in any way, then like shifting a line of players we will make adjustments “on the fly”. If we are still unable to satisfy you, then we have failed, and feel that you deserve a refund. We will gladly grant it, and thank you for your feedback.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a camp spot. The balance is due 45 days prior to the start of camp.
- If cancellation is more than 45 days before the start of camp:
- Entire amount can be applied to a future camp with no penalty
- If cancellation is more than 15 days, but less than 45 days before the start of camp:
- No monies paid are refundable, and the $200 deposit is forfeited.
- Remaining balance may be applied to a future camp.
- If cancellation is 15 days or less before the start of camp:
- Entire camp fee is forfeited, with the following exceptions:
- If cancellation is due to injury, 50% of camp fee will be given as credit toward a future camp. A doctor’s note is required.
- A player has the option of sending a replacement player in his or her place. It is the responsibility of the canceling player to find such a substitute.
Note : We ask for full payment of all fees 45 days prior to a camp. We do not want to discourage players from paying the full amount by this date or sooner. Therefore, there is no risk to the amount above $200 outside of the 45 days before camp. For example, if you pay a camp fee of $675 in full when you sign up 3 months before a camp, only the $200 is non-refundable, until 45 days prior to camp. If you need to cancel, and it is still more than 45 days before camp, the remaining funds ($475 in this case), at your request:
1) Will be credited to your credit card or returned in the form of a check, or
2) Kept on account (along with the deposit) as credit toward a future camp
In making a change from one camp date/location to another, if both camp dates are more than 60 days away, there is a $25 administrative fee to initiate the change. If either camp’s start date is within 60 days, the change fee is $75.